Quick Start Guide to Podcasting (Infographic)
I have seen a lot of people starting new podcasts lately, which is awesome!
So many however are getting bogged down by complicated processes, or missing out on the best destinations to send their podcast to!
So I’ve SIMPLIFIED it into this one page QUICK START GUIDE TO PODCASTING infographic… Everyone loves an infographic right?!
Click the image for the up-close version with live links to take you to the different places you need to go to get your podcast started.
Here’s a text version of the steps, but click the infographic for links and tips for each section:
- Record, edit, & mix down an episode.
- Pick a podcast hosting company
- Set up show settings on your podcast host site (i.e. Show title, artwork)
- Use your audio to release an episode (full or intro)
- Submit to Apple Podcasts / iTunes (See infographic for how)
- Submit to Stitcher (See infographic for link)
- Submit to TuneIn (See infographic for link)
- Look at other destinations on offer (i.e. Spotify and Google Play)
- Wait for destinations to be accepted
- Tell people about your podcast 😀
If you have a load of ideas, but are not sure how to make a podcast out of them, then we will help guide you to a successful and ready to launch podcast.
Don’t join the groups of people that never make the podcast they want to! Or make excuses for why they can’t get started! Get booked in on my FREE Podcasting Webinar… Claim your space here.